Saturday, April 15, 2006

naked celebrity

I've always been a huge huge fan of Ryan Phillippe. For obvious reasons I don't think I really need to explain why, but I'll say it anyway, he's got a smokin' body. But the past couple years have been a little disappointing movie wise, as he's rarely showed any skin since his movie '54', which admittedly had enough skin to last me a few years, but that was 8 years ago, and what have you done for me lately hon?. Anyways, the point of this is to say I think Ryan may be back, better than ever with this little movie, 'Five Fingers', in which he plays a dutchman
In Morocco to assist with the creation of a food charity, a Dutchman (Phillippe) is abducted by a terrorist (Fishburne).

hmmm, intriguing. My little Ryan, abducted and tortured? Sounds hot!! some photos from the film




No comments: