Wednesday, May 17, 2006

abominable abdominal

I'll take this guys ripped 6 pack hotness anyday...that's right, I said ripped 6 pack hotness...and now YOU can have his ripped 6 pack hotness too...
Adam said... That's me!
Pleased you like my vids. For naked cam shows
for $45 contact me on Yahoo IM: want2beripped@yahoo.co.uk or MSN:
want2beripped@hotmail.com

Hey Adam, if we mention we saw you on gayovision, do we get a discount???(lol)

same guy with some bicep action

pumping action

hypnotic ab workout

this dude is ripped...does he look as HOT to you all as he does to me? Or is it just me. Check out this bod one more time

dayyum...OK, one more, this time he's doing a little workout of the bi's

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's me!

Pleased you like my vids. For naked cam shows for $45 contact me on Yahoo IM: want2beripped@yahoo.co.uk or MSN: want2beripped@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

what's gayovision?

Anonymous said...

i think its like television...or smellovision, but gay...

Anonymous said...

Here's a video for you: http://www.veoh.com/videoDetails.html?v=e64709nHJN3wap

blogalicious said...

gayovision is my blog name.
thanks for the awesome body, i mean videos...
regards,
b