Thursday, May 04, 2006

It's all about ME!!!!

I'm pushing y'all for cash...Not because I'm greedy, more like because I'm cheap, or broke, or indebted...or a starving artist, or none of the above, or all of the above...regardless...If you've got expendable income, which I don't, and you enjoy this blog at least a little, then please by all means donate to the cause! What's the cause you ask? Me, sillies!!! Its also my birthday coming up too(June 23)!!!*wink wink nudge nudge*
Simply click on the image below...it's fun! And every penny will go to a great cause, which would be to get me out of debt! If you DO decide to, I thank you a zillion times in advance!!! Muah!!!!






and here we go back to our normal daily programming:

hot guys(of course) swimming in their underwear, among other things

a new entrant in the self rub in underwear competition

how about partying naked? or in your skivvies at least

hot video starring hot footy star Christiano Ronaldo, as he works it for a Pepe Jeans advertising campaign. He's hot!

this guy looks pretty hung. And he might be cute but its hard to tell when you never get to see the face. Whatever, I can apreesh the anonymous aspect

No comments: