Friday, April 14, 2006

my future cabana boy

The end of the work week brings us many joys. One of course is having the pleasure of being able to view an unlimited number of prospective guys capable of fanning me as I sit poolside sipping margaritas for an unlimited number of hours (well, maximum 48 but who's counting). So this weekend, lets have a look at Trace Riff, model and hottie. He's not the drop dead gorgeous type, I'd say he's more of the get drrty, freaky sexy hot type...

Here he is again out and about, although I admit he's not looking so fine as above, but I'd still hit it

A few more at flickr and some at this Scandinavian modeling page, which doesn't work too well, but has some hot pics of him...not bad
Any complaints?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh hi! i took that pic!
-lele

blogalicious said...

Hi. He's hot, lucky you!!