Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Oops I did it again


Let me just say this: I LOVZE to be linked. Don't we all? And this time Frank, who just recently bought his '.com' domain, (that's hot btw) has kindly included me in HIS list of, 'Blogs that I read'...or in this case watch and read. Needless to say I'm feeling the love tonite and wanna say 'thanks' Frank. Y'all should give his blog a go, its kinda everything I wish MINE could be: arts, culture, travel, film, sex, hot guys, books. I like the tag-line he came up with to describe me: 'A gay road map for youtube'. So true!..
Anyways, he tells it like it is, not to mention he's a fantastic, accomplished artist, and has a link to his original pieces which are all all ALL great to look at...you'll never guess what some of the 'mixed' elements of his 'mixed media' pieces are...very interesting visual comes to mind when I think about it...
you can find out at frankmalafronte and click on right brain,
or find out his latest adventures in left brain

thanks again Peaches!
xxoo

No comments: