Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Monthly Roundup BUMPED

It's not quite the end of the month yet, but I've gone through SO many videos already I thought I'd do a quick recap of the HOTTEST videos we've seen
It's been quite a month as I've seen my daily and weekly hits spike and level off quite nicely through various timely links like fleshbot, Frank,
debriefingtheboys, and surfplaza, among others. If you've linked to me just let me know and I'd be glad to reciprocate. I'm around 3000 hits a day and would love to see that go up(to rival dt)...so thanks to everyone for checking me out and I hope you like my top 11 videos for April...


and here are a few more. Check out the guy in the last one. Wow! What a hottie




1 comment:

blogalicious said...

a cute guy is a cute guy no matter what he does, I think...but then, a dorky guy is a cute guy too, so...I guess its just a win/win sitch for us, no?...