Saturday, April 29, 2006

precious moments

another great film clip. I think this is from a German short film entitled 'Precious Moments'. If anyone knows anything about this film, who the director is, who the actors are, if it is indeed a short German film, please let me know...I'm very intrigued, it looks good.UPDATE: thanks to Marg I have found out this is in fact a Norwegian film and not German, and it played at Robert DeNiro's Tribeca film fest in New York. Its based on an actual event:
Precious Moments” is based on a 1997 trial, when a man in his thirties was
convicted of having sex with a 15 year old boy. In Norway, the age of consent is
16. “The boy had replied to a personal ad the man had submitted in a newspaper,
and they met for sex. Voluntarily, of course, for both parties. Another
interesting point is that the boy was 15 years and ten months old, or in other
words 56 days too young,” says the director, Krutzkoff Jacobsen. ”I’m not saying
everything that happened was all that ’precious,’ but I can’t help wondering
what the hue and cry is all about.”


boy and man
Video sent by wild_mike

So you may or may not have noticed I've decided to change up how my posts are viewed. This was done for a few reasons, the main one being: easier, quicker loading times. Good for me, good for you, because I not only care about me, I also care about you. And so I have a poll. I loves polls. It's SO interactive. Anyways...I wanna know if you guys like having the fresh stuff from one day on the first page, and then the daily archives for the rest? Good? Bad?? yay or nay? Please take the second it takes to vote because the interaction with you all makes me feel spesh...Here it is

do you like the current format of 1 page of posts per day?
of course handsome!
hell no biatch!
what was the question?
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Frederic Deltour photo shoot from 'Dieux de Stade' I believe. Mr. Deltour is 24 years old and has an amazing body

Fredric Deltour photo shoot

Voyeur? Ever seen a HOT hot guy in the change room and wish you could just sit there and watch him? Or record him? Well now you don't have to because someones done it for you

lockeroom guy stretch and shower gay

tight, white, surfer butts. thats all

saggers surfers butts on the beach
Video sent by ahrrrrr

a few more from youtube. This guy is back with a muscle progress update. Has he improved?

three guys booty dance

beefy guy slowly takes it all off

and again

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some information about "Precious Moments":
http://www.dalchowsverden.no/ftenglish.html

Anonymous said...

I voted no but for a reason:

Sometimes I want to go back to a recent movie, but I'm not 100% sure of the date. If the archives had a month (or a week) option in addition to the daily option then I would be perfectly happy.

I love the site and what you do here. Keep up the good work my friend!

blogalicious said...

thanks for the feedback. I might change the 'daily' to a 'weekly' archives in the future, although I would like to have both, but I'm not sure if that's possible...so we'll see...