Sunday, May 14, 2006

6 pack

Hot guys with hot bodies showing off said hot bodies. These next few videos are to appease my 6 pack fetish.
The bulging muscle stud in this first video is absolutely gorgeous. Holy SHIT!!! He doesn't have a 6 pack though, sorry!!! It's actually an 8 pack...hubbahubba


again

I like how the girls go 'eww!!!' haha

some guy

not a 6 pack. but funny

I never new Santa was soooo ripped! Must be from all those years of lifting presents...Ya thats it...speaking of presents my birthday is coming up soon(lol) so check out my wish list, I just added a bunch a crap...No pressure, I won't hate anybody if you don't...honest!!!

this video is pretty hot and will eventually be removed especially because of the end part. CAUTION: the sound half way through increases a lot!

No comments: