Thursday, May 18, 2006

its all about BRENT

movie time. I just found this preview slash teaser slash trailer for a movie called 'The Fountain', based on the book 'the Fountainhead' by Ayn Rand...could be absolutely amazing...could be a huge let down...Directed by Darren Aronofsky, of 'Pi' and 'Requiem for a Dream' fame, so I'm not really sure WHAT to expect, which is a good thing in my opinion...
Spanning over one thousand years, and three parallel stories, The Fountain is a
story of love, death, spirituality, and the fragility of our existence in this
world.

Australian celeb Hugh Jackman is in it, and gorgeous Rachel Wiesz of the UK, who we all know and love from the 'Constant Gardener', which is also an enjoyable film. Regardons la clip:

this is the film I WILL be seeing this weekend...'The DaVinci Code'

web cam web cam...oh wherefor art thou web cam

you had me at blond spiky...and he looks straight...hot

Brent...lips, abs...oh Brent. This guy is ABSOLUTELY georgeous! Main focus points: the smooth smooth body, the 6 pack, and especially the lips...am I right or am I right???

very cute and smooth

the transformation to stripper is almost complete...almost.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you really like this guy, uhmm?
can't stop laughing ... ;)

blogalicious said...

you mean the dancer guy? like is such a strong word...more like i find him mildly amusing...