Monday, May 15, 2006

coacd is the new crack

So I think I've mention'd a few times about this great little blog I chanced upon one day with the brilliant moniker of 'coacd', which if you ain't familiar with, I highly suggest you do become familiar with, immediately! It's nothing if it isn't fluffy eye candy, and j'adore fluffy eye candy. Ergo j'adore coacd. This little hottie model is Blake, who I believe has a better profile than frontal, and looks like he works out a wee bit...merci coacd!!!



Back to the action, I found a few more photo videos for your viewing plaisir...Enjoy the nearly naked action at its finest

this one has some smoking HOT guys in it

more hotness

nothing beats a nice long shower after a hard day at the office

party time!!!thanks timboi


I just wanna share some link love, or do a little link humping as I like to call it...anyways, I've noticed a couple more blogs sending some much appreciated traffic my way. First off from Germany, check out be-gay.net...tons of great pics and insight from a german perspective, looks great but unfortch I can't read it.
If you want to see a great looking blog, check out CoolnClassic. The layout is PERFECT, I like to just go there and LOOK at it. Very appealing to the eye...cheers
A recently added link humper is someone from the Phillipines at closet conundrums...its a fairly new setup, but has an interesting perspective as a fresh out of the closet/almost still in gay guy living life in the Phillipines. Its interesting to see what it's like in another country, especially one I know so little about...
another newbie link is gheytales.
Mason is the author and has a rather unique way of posting, and some great pics...

No comments: