Monday, May 08, 2006

abs of steel

How long do you need to workout in the gym to be able to do the pec dance? I dunno

same guy dancing to 'I Touch Myself' and 'i'm too sexy'. Smokin' hot body, too bad about the end of this video though...maybe locking the door might help(lol)

this guy maybe made some cash on a dare?!?

WOW!!!I just saw this video of French figure skater Brian Joubert and I had to share. I've been a fan of his for awhile for obvious reasons such as his phenomenal physique...this is him working out in his underwear. Oh to be a personal trainer

and this one...check out the shoulders...yumm!!Brian je t'aime! Does anyone know if he's gay? Any Parisians???merci

4 comments:

RGB said...

I like that link/banner thing that U have about Bush, I was just ranting about how he needs to be impeached... I just felt like i should share.

blogalicious said...

thanks. I'm not American but I feel he's had enough effect internationally that I can express how I feel.

Anonymous said...

pour info:il n'est pas gay hélas

blogalicious said...

merci alain, mais, qu'est-ce que c'est 'helas' en english?