Friday, May 12, 2006

sex in the city

Bored? Lonely, single? Gay? New Yorker?
Do you want an all expenses paid date with a Hot(ish) skinny modelly type New York City boy? Find out who Jacob Brown is and see if you'd hit that shit up...here are a few requirements:
You must not be to gay acting, keep that shit on
the DL. You must be at least 6 Feet, or look tall model like. You must be over
21, no more of that boy toy underage drama for reals son. Send a pic the more
skin the better and email coacd1@gmail.com with subject line "BJ FOR JB".
Include your ideal outing, its getting summer like so be creative
.
Actually I'm not sure if its all expenses paid, I think its more like YOU have to pay all expenses...not sure on that one...but I'd hit that if I was in NEW YORK CITY!
Moving right along...this is a great compilation put together by timboi. Lots of HOT guys and a relaxing little ditty in the background. HOT!


I'm sexy. I'm cute. I'm popular to boot. I'm bitchin. Great hair. The boys all love to stare! I'm on it. I'm hot. I'm everything you're not! I'm pretty! I'm cool! I dominate this school! who am I? Just guess! Guys just wanna touch my chest!

Bring it On! is the funniest movie ever!

Cute guy

crazy guy...nice tongue

muscle God Marcel working out

showing off the goods

this guys hot!!!Not sure if I posted him before, but definitely worth another look

Hot body

same guy(this ones older and has been seen a zillion times, but still hot)

nice little compilation of Elijah Wood photos

No comments: