Tuesday, May 09, 2006

now in syndication

In case you want to see the LARGE version of Brian Joubert working out(click)with his personal trainer, then go no further. Earlier I asked if anyone knew if Brian Joubert could be gay, and apparently he's, shockingly and much to my dismay, NOT! He likes the 'fish taco' and according to my source, is quite the playboy. Oh well, I'd still do him!!!
Or watch them below, in mini

archives natural tease rythmn broadcast gay video
I just wanna mention to the guy who was inquiring about my daily archives. If I put them in a monthly or weekly grouping, because of the number and size of posts, and the video data, it tends to cause mass computer crashing. I would prefer to condense the archives listing somehow, but unfortuneately I'm going to have to keep it as a daily listing for now. Hope you don't mind.
this guy offers up another little teaser. Seen previously in the shower and in some funky green boxers...or if you wanna have the full screen effect

The dancing natural boy is back! And yup, he takes OFF his sweatpants...oh baby when you move those hips(volume caution)

cute and moderately entertaining. I admit I was checking out the package in this next one. My bad...how about briefs next time...

hand in my pocket hand in my pocket hand in my POCKET

No comments: