Tuesday, May 30, 2006

daily supplement

This guy has it all, 6 pack, bi's, tri's, obliques, sporty tight body he's cute. I haven't seen his glutimus maximus though, butt God he's hot. He must workout a little bit hey?!!!

why are Brazilians, and almost every other South American, always so freakin' hot?

have you all had the plaisir of meeting 'Nick' yet

Nick again

and 'dick'...errr, sorry, 'Nick' one more time

or there's always 'Kyle'

this next guy is absolutely beautiful. Its another 'Dieux du Stade' I think. Watch it FULL SCREEN...a tiny bit pixellated at this size but SO HOT!

two more hot sporty guys naked

one more fine F-I-N-E guy

hmmm...showers seem like THE place to be

crotch rocket(starts out a little slow, but stick it out,:)

1 comment:

blogalicious said...

haha. thanks onanite...I'm young but I'm broke...hmmmmm...I wonder(lol).
dank
brian