Wednesday, May 31, 2006

losing my religion

It's gettin' hot in herre...
this post is in honor of the incredible heat wave we're all experiencing this week in the big stinkin hot city of Toronto. I don't think its officially been called a heat wave, but it is to me, ok? Its day number two of plus 30 degree HEAT! And don't forget the humidity my friends...pushing 40 or so. Thats hot! Although my friend who's traveling in India and facing 50 degrees would probably laugh in my face...whatever! I'm not complaining though, I love this heat, honest...I'm just saying its pretty damn hot!
So anyways, this first video is a bunch of hot guys, naked of course, and hot as in sauna hot, cooling off! I wish I could be there right about now(or when this was filmed :)

and how about this guy

wow...check out this guys body

wow

hmmm...whats THIS all about???

hot cam guy

Josh

Very cute guy. Great body. Maybe needs to shave his legs a little. I mean if I had to find a flaw, it would be his hairy legs...and that's pushing it, n'est pas?

this is HOT! Ryan Phillippe's butt, which is the only reason any of us ever saw '54'...am I right or am I right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shave his legs? You queens are too much. What is wrong with body hair? I think hairy legs are SEXY!