Saturday, June 03, 2006

Fucking Hell

Excuse my harsh language as I deviate from my usual posts, but this shit is just insane! INSANE I say!!! If you're from Toronto you may, or may not, want to read this CNN article:
Canadian police said on Saturday they had halted a "real and serious" terror threat in and around Toronto.
Twelve men and five youths said to have been inspired by al Qaeda were arrested in the operation involving hundreds of officers, authorities said.
The group was "planning to commit a series of terrorist attacks against solely Canadian targets in southern Ontario



What the FUCKING HELL!!!
Thats fucked up shit man!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to hell, Canada! Don't know why, but it looks like your turn at terror has come. Sad...

A reader from NYC, home of the greatest terror event ever

Anonymous said...

Where did the snide Bush bashing on
the banner go ? Last week Bush was
the enemy...what changed ?

Anonymous said...

I'm from Canada but I can't help being skeptical about this. Since our new Prime Minister is playing at being Bush Jr he may be following some of his 'scare the people' practices by overblowing things.

I find it hard to believe anyone would bother attacking Canada when a target they hate more is just a little way away.

blogalicious said...

I took the banner down because it messed with the page loading, but I've still got the contempt and malice for that fear mongering money grubbing imbecilic marionette of a man running through my veins.
as for terrorists not attacking Canada because America is right there, well, maybe...but I don't think thats really how it works...although I hope I'm wrong!