Friday, May 26, 2006

Greek Holiday

Finally Friday is here. Holla! I can't wait for the weekend so I can just do NOTHING! And shop of course, cuz I LOVE to shop. Actually there'll be none of that, too broke at the moment. Window shopping works, hopefully the sun is out though...anyways, enough about me, I'm not even sure if you guys even read the words I write...but if you do, have a great weekend and make sure you check back 'cuz I'll be posting tons(hopefully)!!!
I'll start this post off with two uber smoking hot sporty football jocky 'straight' guys. These guys, not sure if they're straight or gay for pay or what...but they's be HOT!!!

two homos gettin' their grind on...I'm ok with that!

cute guy doin a little showing off. This might get removed by youtube

young muscle stud posing down

this is a strange thing to be happening in a school gym...strange, but hot

this guy is HOT. He says 'not too shabby'. I say HOT! But get a better cam.
Let me rephrase 'HOT!' with: 'Holy crap what a bod!'

this looks a lot like paradise, or bel ami's version of a holiday in Greece somewhere. I wouldn't mind that, and I also wouldn't mind the guy in the yellow speedos

No comments: