Monday, May 22, 2006

statistics

Hi guys. I just wanna take a second here to thank all of you for visiting my site. I've had this blog going for a couple months now, well almost 6 or so, in various incarnations, all of which I've scrapped and deleted because they basically just sucked. And now I think I've got something going that people seem to enjoy, and just within the past month or so I've started to get more and more hits and views which is really cool! As you can see in the graphs, my statistics have spiked this month, and the daily statistics are starting to get even bigger every day too, which is HOT! I love it, so keep coming back and keep hitting the archives a lot, cuz that rules!!!


Anyways, back to the videos:
another LeeAndrew video...I'm in love with 'Conrad' in this video...he's smokin'

this guy has an effin amazing body...It's Brent Everett again, posted here, fifth video down, as well

and here he is again. This video is HOT, wait for the *POP* at the end

hot guys

make out

some of you have seen this elsewhere I'm sure, but I had to have it cuz the black sweatpants guy is HOT

No comments: