Wednesday, May 24, 2006

plug

Hi Lee Andrew! Thanks for visiting my blog!
Lee Andrew is a photographer, videographer, and artist. My favourite type of person basically! I love anyone who likes to create and be spontaneous and live free. Lee, you mentioned a hot new fetish video you posted...I couldn't find it anywhere...sorry...but in the mean time check out these clips, the first I've posted before but the middle section is SO hot...J'adore french boys...beaucoup!!!!lol
Anyways, enjoy these clips and remember artists are important members of our society and deserve our support, so visit his site: leeandrew.co.uk
Ok never mind, I'm dumb...here's the Italian hottie with a fetish kink

and now, here is my FAVOURITE one with the hottie french guys

and this next one is my second favourite...Hot Swedish guys...
These guys invite the world to Switzerland during the soccer World Cup play-offs for action both on and off the field

they all have great butts

Marcello is a 20 years old student from Portugal and part-time callboy discovered by LeeAndrew, view more on www.leeandrew.co.uk

this video is not from Lee, but contains many of my favourite things

jeremy lory again...

hot shot

No comments: