Sunday, June 11, 2006

futbol

Sorry my peeps, I've had a busy weekend and couldn't post at all. For one thing I was watching the World Cup game between the Dutch and Serbia & Montenegro. Holla dutch boys!!! 1 nil for my homeboys in orange!!! Woot!
I enjoy soccer for many reasons, naturally one reason being that all footie players are pretty damn HOT by default, but the Dutch team isn't as cute as I hoped it would be, although I did spy a hottie or two of course, one being Van Parsie! He's cute. And there was actually a bunch of hotties on the Serbian team, but they lost so I don't care really!
Anyways, here's a few videos for y'all:
In honor of the Nederlands team winning, here's 'Brodie', in bright orange undies




Two cute guys fooling around. Is this Brent Everett? Kinda looks like him




two more hot guys making out




Brent Corrigan. The longer version is available for download at veoh




the great out of doors




So close




its a gusher




this guys pretty hot! Weird video




this is what happens to me every time I play twister too! I end up naked and surrounded by a bunch of hot guys making out...so not!




bad camera angle makes it look smaller than it is I think? But a big shooter nonetheless!!:-P

6 comments:

Matt said...

Man, I love your blog so much! Anyway, hey dude! Long time no talk!
I feel a little weird asking for a favor, but hopefully you won’t mind. I kinda let my blog die a little, and I’m trying to get it back on track. I posted two new things today about Brent Corrigan and the Pride Parade, and I’m REALLY proud of them. They’re my own original pictures, and I think they’re good (if I do say so myself!!) So, the favor I want to ask is IF you think these new posts are good, would you be willing to give me a shout-out and send some people my way? I’d love to get some of my readers back! It’s at http://debriefingtheboys.blogspot.com. If you don’t want to, no worries at all. I’ll still love you! Thanks!
Matt

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Your not sure if one of the vids is of Brent Everett...

If you look at the tatts you will see it is him. The one on his left arm is quite distinct.

One further down you say Brent Corrigan but if you compare the tatt its Brent Everett.

Anonymous said...

Damn! Watching "the great out of dooors" all I can say is that as an "always-been-cut".... I *LOVE* uncut cocks!!

blogalicious said...

hi matt...I'll do a linking post later in the week!!!
cheers

Anonymous said...

nah kinda small

blogalicious said...

ya small. tru dat!