Tuesday, June 13, 2006

my day at the spa

My ideal day at the spa would go a little something like this.: First a nice beautifying facial, you know, cuz clean pores are important, followed by the ultimate full body massage by someone who looks like Ryan Phillippe, or Ryan Gosling or, I could go on and on... after which i would take a long soothing soak in the hot tub...and this is what would happen next




these two are cute




boing




this video is HOT




Maybe its because he's 'straight', otherwise I don't really know why I find Simon Rex attractive...or maybe its because he's nekkid:P



in the car




some comic relief. catchy funny song. Not that I like it, but it just has a funny melody




maybe some of YOU guys like this shit, but honestly it freaks me out a bit. The middle part is alright, but I stopped watching after that. Handcuffs and bondage just aren't my thang




the guy who eventually ends up on his back is hot! Thick and hot



what the heck is going on here? Why couldn't I be sitting next to him...he's damn cute

No comments: