Thursday, June 15, 2006

uniform

Is this why we like men in uniform? I think it may have something to do with it





soap 'n grope. I think this is a film called 'Ronda Nocturna'




another (staged) rape video cuz you all seemed to like the other ones so much. Ok I admit it, its kinda hot...but purely fantasy, not condoned at all :P




Sean Cody...'nuff said!




this guy gushes like you wouldn't believe. You know that had to feel good!




some YOUNG muscle stud working out.




nice body



I think I've shown this but I can't remember. Cute guys




nice body 'sharkdog', but take off that HAT!




here he is again, sans hat and holy CRAP he's freakin HOT




this is funny

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope that the gusher isnt being pissed on! ;-)

blogalicious said...

I hope not too!

Anonymous said...

i would love to be in the middle of that man i would pay to see that in peson.

Anonymous said...

Um.. is VEOH no longer playing adult videos? I can't find the area, and none of these videos are working.

:(

blogalicious said...

veoh is kaput!