Sunday, April 30, 2006

bakers dozen

another video from gay erotic photographer Lee Andrew


more french boys. I wish my friends would strip and dance in their underwear while I film them gay party dance underwear fashion music model workout




rythmn is a dancer




a music video from the 'Bratisla Boys', Stach Stach...funny a little bit

Bratisla Boys - Stach Stach
cymru


a trailer from a German gay coming of age film...looks twisted and interesting




Whoah!!!Anyone know what this is from?




another quick clip of some change room nudity





muscle control

together together together

I don't know about this next one, but the middle section is a little interesting

this guy deserves an award! I don't know for what, but he just deserves an award

hottie

just walkin' on the beach

No comments: