Wednesday, May 03, 2006

bodybuilder bonanza

a few muscle videos here. These guys are mega bodybuilders. The first one, 'Matty', has the tightest, hardest looking ass I've ever seen. Dude must do some serious squats. The second one is a bit of an internet celebrity, 'Chase'. I've seen many pics of him as he's developed over the years. This must be a recent video of him flexing, cuz he's incredibly massively hugely built. I'd like to see one of him from a few years ago to compare...anyone have an older video? The third one is of more muscle than you could shake your dick at, I mean shake a stick at...including what almost look like man breasts...for real. I wonder if they have to wear bras for those suckers

Hot guys! Hot guys! This is a series of photos taken by photographer John Andresen. Mr. Andresen is a lucky man, and gets to shoot a lot of hot models. J'adore

this wrestler has a FINE piece of booty if I do say so myself...and I do!(thanks 'bulgeguy')

Here is another bunch of hotties...
thanks 'anihum'.

this next guy is what I would call a triple threat...he's got charm, looks, and he likes to take his clothes off on video...HOT! Back off though 'cuz this dudes lookin' for the hookup from da ladiezzzz...but I'm sure he won't mind 'us' takin' a peek

I can't believe Ifilm posted this video. It's got dicks aplenty bouncing left and right and up and down. I posted it before but never thought I'd s

No comments: