Wednesday, May 03, 2006

speedo mania

can you ever get enough speedo action?
No. no you can't. So here are some more guys in speedos. And I just wanna state for the record...there are NEVER ANY guys in speedos at the beaches I go to...NEVER! Why is that? I only ever see the long boardie short bathing suit short things that cover the entire leg...That's lame. I say if you're going swimming...put on a speedo! I of course wear boardies, but whatever!

and the icing on the cake would be...ohhhh...how about two guys making out on a motorbike...unfortuneately they aren't wearing speedos



as a point of interest...its been a couple days and I can't believe youtube hasn't taken this video down yet...so I'll repost it here again for our enjoyment

amateur strippers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u need to go to a swimming pool if u want to see guys in speedos. I don't know how is it in the US but u have to wear a speedo if u want to enter a french swimming pool! know what u have ot do now ;-)

blogalicious said...

ya, I need to move to France. Which I will be in two years I hope.