Saturday, May 06, 2006

Weekend Movie(and T.V.) Mash

this is a series of video clips from the marginal gay film, 'Latter Days'. I was less impressed with the film than I was with the eye candy. The film was a little dull at points and seemed to drag on. A few notable actors, Steve Sandvoss, who's got more of a career as eye candy than as and actor, as his acting career seems to be stalled, even non existant; and Joseph Gordon Levitt, who's star is about to explode, as he's given very credible praise worthy performances in both 'Mysterious Skin', which I recommend, and 'Brick', of which I haven't yet seen, but intend on doing so soon.

josh duhamel and topher grace in that movie they did together with their shirts off, 'Win a Date with Tad Hamilton'. I didn't see it but if I had it would have only been to see this part

james franco in a thong of some sorts, tied down on a bed from a scene in the movie 'Whatever it Takes'...wait! Is this my fantasy come true

check out this guys ass...hot! Its Garrett Hedlund in 'Four Brothers'...He was also the guy in 'Troy' that played Brad Pitt's brother

another nice butt...this one belongs, surprisingly, to Joshua Jackson, from 'Americano'

Ashton Kutcher

heres a clip of Chad Allen looking very ripped and hot, dubbed in french

another very gay friendly actor, Wentworth Miller...easy on the eyes

this is from a cancelled T.V. show called 'Life as We Know It', but I don't know who this really really hot HOT actor is...

same show...not sure if this is the same guy...

Not from a movie or T.V. show, but this guys got very nice legs that deserve to be seen. I think he might be a cyclist or something

Gayovision

No comments: