Friday, May 05, 2006

come on boy get down get down

this guy rules! Bonjour 'tombi2', comment ca va? J'aime beaucoup ton danse! My french is limited, but if you read this, definitely keep it up. Maybe photographer/videographer/artist Lee Andrew can do a video of you? Peut etre!!!...that would be hot. Anyways, I don't know what you guys all think of this guy, but I love his 'popping' style or b-boy whatever you wanna call it. Very cute! and french ohlala!!! check him out in this new video

In this second video may I present to you 'gsgrd'. He brings some crazy skills to the table, but who's better? Tombi2 or Gsgrd??? Who's got the moves? Who can throw it down better?
Bonus points to this guy for going shirtless...that's hot. And the one armed handstand is pretty mad, but I'm still leaning towards tombi2. I think I might need to see more though. Can either of you two bring it even more? Tombi2??? GSGRD???

Here he is again. Some pretty cool moves...one criticism is I think he needs to face the camera a little more, he always seems to be facing to the left. Face your audience...your people

and for good measure, I've found 'John Doe at bboy city', I think...i don't know but whatever...anyways, he's got some moves of his own...but I think I'm still in Tombi2's house...what do you guys think?

and now back to what you all really came here for...

I never really understood the popularity behind the television show 'S Club 8', but after seeing this clip I can imagine why some people may have been into it

there are SO many HOT guys in this clip. The creator brian has out done himself this time!

this one is kind of pointless but for its humour...it's just so, je ne sais pas...but for some reason its funny and so I've decided to post it. Maybe because the cats name is 'BOB'...and yes he's ok!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think gsqrd02 is a hot dancer, better than any of these other wannabes! not that they're bad, persay, but gsqrd is just, well, better! and he's hot, so what's not to love?!? I mean, I'd do him. -Cyle