Friday, June 09, 2006

abercrombie

These dudes happen to be straight apparently. The famous models and twins the Carlsons, being shot by'out gay photographer' Greg Gorman.
These bitches are hot, and renowned gay icons. I guess modeling
and posing nearly naked for Abercrombie and Fitch
will do that to ya






Size matters…





Some people are CRAZY, and or stupid. This guys ‘friends’ are shooting him in the stomach with bbs. Crazy, but a hot body





Serenade in boxers




Cute guy





Cute 'lad' strips





Naked on the balcony. I think this is an english kid celebrating after England beat Jamaica in a friendly.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the guy with the hat is very cute and funny. well the guy holding the camera did anyway!

blogalicious said...

thanks sachiv. I'll keep my eyes open for any...in the meantime make sure you check out my new site with new posts: http://gayovision.net
thanks