Wednesday, June 07, 2006

My Life in the Closet

I was just watching Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-list. Fucking brazilliant! It's giggle inducing, and often times hilarious, which is a far cry more than any other American or Canadian television show can illicit from me. I don't watch a lot of tv, but I love this show. I'm trying to find a clip with Lance Bass on the show because I wanna see just how big a mo Lance is. I did find this clip of Kathy Griffin at the Billboard Music Awards from 2000 when nsync won something for their album 'No Strings Attached'...Britney Spears makes a ho-like appearance and doesn't actually look too ho-in...but still ho enough...Anyways, this must be one of the first meetings of Kathy and Lance. Why is this an important event? Because if you know Kathy Griffin, she only hangs with the gays...Its a proven fact. And who has been spotted hangin with the Queen of the D-list? Lance Bass. Why does this matter? Because Lance is a closet case Hollywood C-lister mo...

so watch the clip




this isn't from her show but its a funny clip from some appearance she made ripping into Whitney Houston




and here's a clip of Lance being interviewed by Sharon for the Sharon Osbourne show. He's so GAY. Laying in bed shirtless, he looks gay. His lips or hearts boxers? GAY gay GAY!!! His dog is gay. He tried to be a 'cosmonaut'...gay! He had a nose job = gay. He streaks his hair...gay! Oh, and he wears Rychen Luhmkehls clothes...do I need to say it again?



Oh and one more thing totally unrelated...This is a guy who's incredibly hot! He doesn't have a problem with taking his shirt off in public(nor do I have a problem with HIM taking it off)...and did I mention he's incredibly HOT!
Yeah that's right, its Ryan Phillippe
hot

ness

personified

[source]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're so right. GAY he is!

Anonymous said...

Oh but what a package he has!