Monday, June 05, 2006

apke napple nipod

I'm not at the most motivated point in my life to exercise. I don't do the whole go to the gym and do the workout thing. Jogging? No!! But this thing from Nike and Apple? Looks cool. I'm not sure if this is a Nike commercial or an Apple ipod commercial, but may I suggest in future they hire a more appealing male model to do the running...not that this guy isn't cute and doesn't have a great body...but if I was in charge, I would probably chose someone. even. HOTTER!


Time for a facial. I've never seen this view before...on video


the guy on the left in this video...G. SUS!!!Talk about gushers...Watch this guy climax, its amazing!!! My jaw dropped for real!


why was scout camp never like this for me?


hello Justin!

1 comment:

blogalicious said...

I know I'm fairly narrow minded in my tastes...I can definitely appreciate beauty in all forms, however, as far as attractiveness goes, give me a 20 year old french boy and I'm set...