Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Lights, camera

Sweet action!!! I'd like to give a big warm bear hug to tominparis for linking to me. I just got a big boost in traffic, lovesit!!! So if all my regulars wanna check out some more hot videos, definitely check out his site, its great! And welcome to all the newbies, I hope you enjoy my l'il ol' site. Bienvenue et merci!!!
I'm just on my lunch break but here are a couple thong videos for ya. I don't know why but I find thongs kind of ridiculous! This guy maybe pulls it off, but generally, for me, its a pass...I'd rather just see a speedo...or nothing :P


Shake that thang! Same dude


somebody wanted a big brother shower scene? I've never really paid attention to these videos or tv shows...but after seeing this guy...holy G.sus... NICE

and back to work I go...:(

No comments: