Monday, June 05, 2006

Pet Shop

Being Boring by the Pet Shop Boys. I remember the song but I don't think I remember ever seeing the video. Hot guys. Cute guys. Naked Guys. Thats why Pet Shop Boys are so HOT because they just do what they do and no one fucks around with them. And they've been around for ever. Sweet action


This one's kinda funny and kinda sexy. It's my Sammy doin' his thang with some guy poolside...the video's a little sped up to go with the music, which kinda takes away any sexiness...but at the same time gives its own styley bit of sexiness instead. C'est possible?


one more from ryan, who I also showed earlier, last video on this page, exposing a lot of skin but with better lighting


two buff dudes showing off in the gym


This guy goes by the name 'midnight'. He's got a cute body and a huge wang. I'll say that again, 'he's got a HUGE wang', which he seems to have trouble getting fully hard...


I've been told I need to diversify my level of taste a little bit...so I did some digging and came up with these guys. Twin gogo dancers...Very HOT! Too bad the video quality isn't too great after the first bit


Brent Everett is SO hot. This video is much longer if you want to download via veoh

No comments: