Sunday, June 04, 2006

Martha Gays it up

This is just odd...
Martha Stewart, who was attending the WSJ's D conference in Carlsbad, California, was having lunch earlier today and for reasons unknown, went up to a cute little gay boy and asked him to take his T-shirt off, and started teaching him how to fold it Japanese style. And then it became a photo-opp
...Weirdness!!!


this is youtube so I'm fairly certain you won't be seeing this video playing for too long, don't ask me why, just a hunch...


too fulfill another request, someone has compiled a series of 'money shots', or 'cum shots' as they say...which I've gotta admit is just a little TOOOOO much for my own liking, but hopefully some of you will enjoy, especially the dude that requested more 'cum shots' (ugh I feel so vulgar writing that, especially with Martha Stewart in the same post...)

No comments: