Thursday, June 08, 2006

grovel

Ok blogger's finally back up oh my gyod! I thought I was gonna die!! Well not really. I do do other things aside from sit in front of the computer. Honest! I paint for one thing. Maybe one day I'll show you my art and you'll like it and buy it!?!?! Actually right now I have no space in my apartment to paint but I'm saving up to rent a studio space and one day hopefully I'll be a full time artist. But right now I'm just basically a starving artist...well, not too starving, I work full time, but I'd rather just paint. Feel free to donate via pay pal to support my artistic endeavours!!winkwink. Ya I went there! I ain't too proud to beg! If you don't donate then hit up the archives a zillion times 'cuz the more page views the better:P Lets see what else...ummmmmm, ok so I found some videos that aren't exactly skin flicks shall we say, but are definitely gay themed. The first one involves el gayo politico with Jon Stewart. Jon Stewart is awesome. If you didn’t see his show on Wednesday nite as he interviewed some American conservative marionette going by the name Bill Bennett, then you have to watch this clip. Jon is standing up for us(the gays) and WE(the gays) should all be paying attention to this because its important, especially if you’re American, and gay


This is from the first season of the UK show ‘Little Britain’, which was geniusness. So great. This is a clip of Davyd, ‘The only gay in the village’



and Sarah Silverman. Apparently getting a huge following in the states. I’ve never been able to see a full show, but I think she's a pretty funny biatch. Pretty and funny.


and for the dude who requested a little web cam action, here's one that's probably been seen by a lot of you as it's a little older, but there isn't a lot of this stuff out there that I can find

No comments: